Hi Bill and Susan

I tried the option Bill suggested but I can't get the NEF files into Elements at all. The only Bibble Labs software I could find is $89.

Re the Adobe software, I can't get that to work either, maybe I'm not operating it correctly but I have spent many hours trying..

I notice that my raw files are 10MB and jpegs are 6MB so perhaps 6MB is enough. Any thoughts?
Cheers
John