Hi Rod & All,

I am not going to add to Daniel's post as there is no need to.

Rod, your suggestion I had already tried (other than the "out of office" reply) a while back when I had to take a break from WAMUG as I got to "Burn Out" stage. I unsubscribed my wn.com.au email address from WAMUG & when I re- subscribed I used my mac.com address ... so now I get off list emails to both addresses ;-)

I have clients, and friends, who keep me extremely busy. Like a lot of our contributors I really don't have the time to do WAMUG. But, I have trouble not helping people when I see they need help. I believe in WAMUG and want our mailing list to continue.

I'm sure that now Daniel has explained the situation to our list that correct protocol will be followed by all members of WAMUG Mailing list.

Kind Regards,

Ronni