Hi All,

I agree with what Dan has said, so no need to reiterate what has been said.

One thing Ronni could do is subscribe to the list with a different email address, then set an out of office reply to anyone who emails direct to that address. Obviously her current email address might need to be retired, but it might solve this issue if the perpitrators don't heed the group's wishes!

Seeya

Rod!

Sent from my iPhone