I've been on Telstra Cable for around 10 years. I don't have any tech problems any more. Downloads can be pretty fast but uploads are slow which is bad if you Skype videoconference.

The major problem is the cap. 12 Gb doesn't allow much and I see deals advertised everywhere even on the backs of buses with ISP's with more.

I would change for those two reasons. But an advantage is that it doesn't require a phone line which I don't need.

Brett
Tsunami
"No cap on our sushi"