On 15/11/2009, at 7:41 PM, Andrew Schox wrote:

> Yes I did, but the problem has now returned (after a brief hope that it was
> fixed), and the weird behaviour is as before.
>
> Any other suggestions?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andrew

Have you tried logging into a different account (if you have only one account,
create a new, non-admin account to keep specifically for troubleshooting
purposes). Log out of your current account and back into the test account and
see if the problems go away.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948