Hi all,
                I wonder if anyone can suggest a good reliable " labels &
address " printing application that is compatible with my system .
all I want to do is print a few label ( not for cd's ) occasionally , (
christmas time etc  to save my wife the laborious task of writing them)

                I have done some searching, but most appear to be around the
$60 dollar mark, and for such a small usage I was looking for something a
little less expensive, but if there are none to suit my needs then I will pay
that.

Thanks
Bill

Mac 10.6.2-----2.8Ghz intel Core 2 Duo---4Gb mem