Hi all,
                Thanks to Rob,Neil, Eugene, & Ronda for all your useful
replies, they are all tucked away in my " Problem Solving file " that I keep,
the one that I will be using is what Ronda suggested " Address Book v 5.0.1, "
I've have used address book for years and never knew you could do that with it.
                 One tends to do certain things with applications and so long
as they do that, you tend to overlook all the other things they can do !
                Once again Thank you for your help in this matter.
Bill