Better still.

Drag the MS Word document onto the Pages icon in the dock. Hey presto!. The Word document usually open formatting intact in Pages. Some times the formatting is better as I experienced today. Some times the formatting has to be redone a little. Some times Pages will not accept et formatting but this is very uncommon.

And once the document is in Pages, much better to then edit etc.

I'm progressively converting all Word document to Pages. Have not upgrades to Office for Mac 2009.

I would expect that Microsoft at some stage will not continue to support Office for Mac as iWork is getting better and better.

I'm  a believer!

Stuart Breden
PO Box 132
Kalamunda WA 6926