Thanks Ronni and Peter

I've tried these options and it still frustrates me. As it's only for one day I'm about to pursue other options. I've already spent my Market Day Sunday time commitment just trying to get a stupid printer working, and I've got reports to finish!

Is there anyone out there willing to sponsor our little school with a loan of a colour laser printer and toner, Mac compatible, this Sunday for Beachlands Market Day!

Reg