Presented with the usual overload of information via a web search, has anyone
already had good experience with any free web conferencing or webinar solutions
on the Mac? I need to present what I'm doing on my screen to multiple other
parties, these other parties using a variety of Mac and Windows platforms.

I know of Skype screen share, however it seems that Skype is limited to sharing
your screen with only one other party, besides I've found Skype screen share to
be lacking when it comes to overall performance and transmission delays of the
screen activity. I need voice to be carried at the same time as what's on my
screen.

Thankful for any tips.

Cheers, Steven