Justin, Kyle, Glenn - thanks for the tips. I'll look at all of these if Glenn's
suggestion of dimdim doesn't do the job. The reason I'll look at that one first
is it comes at no cost for up to 20 people, and at this stage I don't have more
than 20 people. If it doesn't suit I have a bunch more options.

Kyle, seems like you've been looking at a wide range. Have you had any
experience with dimdim yourself?

Much appreciated, Steven