> Regarding Tim's reply : What means MX Record of domain delegation?

It means that trying to host your domain at MobileMe is going to be a
valuable learning experience!! - unless that is you can your domain name
registrar to make the changes for you. Mine is Melbourne IT and they
wouldn't do it for me.

Put very simply, and this is the extent of my understanding, that when
someone types in www.wamug.org.au the browser goes and searches for the name
www.wamug.org.au in the big internet cohuna's little black book and
alongside that name is the IP address of the actual server that is hosting
that domain name. Then the browser says thank you to the big internet
cohuna, and goes and finds that particular server machine and gets the
information to display to you.

There are a couple of components to the domain name - the viewable web
address, and the email addresses associated with that domain name. I may not
be correct, but the CNAME is the web address and the MX record is the mail
side of things. Entering your domain name at MobileMe is only one part of
the story and AFAIK only sets up their servers ready to accept your domain
name and serve your domain pages correctly.

There are people in ISP and domain registration companies that make these
changes all the time and really know what they are doing. I don't. I was
told I needed to make the changes myself, so used a website called
www.zonedit - link is in my initial posting. I suggest you go there. Create
an account and read their help files. I will be a steep learning curve, but
heck, I managed it so it is not totally impossible. :-)

Hope that helps, and that other more experienced people will guide you much
better than I have.

Tim