Hi Severin,

                        I have not come across a printer/scanner unit that is
supported using Airport Express/Extreme, if anyone has had success, please do
share. If it were to work I would say it would only be printing and not
scanning that would work.
I have seen a couple of HP printer/scanner units with built in wifi work quite
well, no experience with Epson though.