Hi Pedro, when setting up your email account, you go to the Advanced tab and
check 'leave messages on server'. This means that the messages stay on your
server and can be downloaded to any computer you are using. Even if you delete
items on a particular mac, they are still on the server and the other Macs.

or

you can set up the iinet account as an IMAP account, rather than POP, and this
means the inbox syncs with your Macs. In this case, deleting an email on one
Mac will delete it from all your Macs when you connect to the server. Check the
iinet site for details on setting up the IMAP settings, its very simple.

cheers, Susan.