Greetings To all! I have read many quires about email. The easiest way to
solve these problems is to use Gmail. Gmail will do whatever you wish and
has many ways to accomplish how you set up your email account. It's free,
very secure and accessible from any computer any where.

I wish every one a Healthy and Happy New Year!

Cheers, Joe