Hi Alan,

On 01/01/2010, Alan Smith <sma...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> I cannot create a Pages template with visible paragraph markers
> (Invisibles).   Any suggestions?

This appears to be a bug or simply an oversight in Pages. To resolve
it, save your template as an ordinary Page document, then pages the
filename from 'something.pages' to 'something.template'. Now, when you
double-click it, it will act like a template but will remember the
same settings as ordinary documents (including the Invisibles
setting). At least, this is how it works for me (Pages '09 v4.0.3).

James