Hi Severin,

One of the problems which I was alerted to for running Office 2004 on SL was
that there would be font duplication issues with the old MS fonts and newer
SL fonts - the solution was to use Font Book to identify the duplicate fonts
and disable them.

I know that this is not your problem here - but my thinking is that Font
Book was obviously aware of the MS fonts and able to disable the relevant
older duplicates - so maybe you could use it to disable the MS fonts that
you do not want/need?

Cheers

Neil
--