On 09/01/2010, at 8:39 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> Hi Ronni

I am trying to connect a Three mobile broadband using a huawei  modem.
Airport is turned off and no other software is running. I successfully
installed an identical modem on a dome iMac running the same OS a couple of
weeks ago. This however is being a problem. It worked, after installation of
Thursday, but on Friday morning would not connect, giving an error message that
the modem is being used by another application.

regards

Neil