Hi Pedro,

Try trashing the Finder preference file and restarting
(com.apple.finder.plist).
Then re-enter your personal finder preferences.

The file is located in your home folder (abbreviated ~).
Go to ~library>preferences and drag "com.apple.finder.plist" to the trash.

OS X will rebuild the preference file with default values. If you wish to
change them, (while in finder) go to the menu bar and click on preferences
(from the drop down menu).