Hi Pat,

Little Snitch doesn't stop "Incoming Connections" only "Outgoing Network
Connections".

Extract taken from Little Snitch website:
<http://www.obdev.at/products/littlesnitch/faq.html>

"Little Snitch only handles outgoing network connections on all network
interfaces (AirPort, PPP, network cards, etc.).
It intercepts and defers an application’s network access until you decide to
allow or deny the request, or it handles the request automatically based on an
already defined rule.

Little Snitch does not intercept incoming connections. They can be blocked with
the built-in firewall of Mac OS X.
This firewall can be configured in System Preferences > Security > Firewall (or
in System Preferences > Sharing > Firewall on Max OS X 10.4)."

Why do you think the Local Business website is infected?

17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4 GHz / 4GB / 800MHz / 500GB
OS X 10.6.2 Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)