Hi Pat,

It does sound a bit "suss" doesn't it, if they aren't answering their phones
and not responding to email query … hmmm.
Have you tried  checking the websites URL to see if it is a phishing link.
Copy & Paste the URL into Text Edit and then check.

If you would prefer to send the URL to my Private Address & I will check it for
you, as we don't want the address on WAMUG for people to click on, just in case
it is fraudulent.

Notice in the following example that resting (but not clicking) the mouse
pointer on the link reveals the real Web address, as shown in the box with the
yellow background.
The string of cryptic numbers looks nothing like the company's Web address,
which is a suspicious sign.

<<inline: ZA011411871033.gif>>

I know attachments are NOT to be included in WAMUG Mailing list, I'm hoping the
List Administrator will let me "off the hook" this one time, as I feel it is
important for people to know.