Since I've migrated to an Intel 21.5-inch: 3.06GHz 500GB hard drive iMac I've been having all sorts of problems with my HP laser Jet 1022.

Incidentally it was not working 100% WITH MY G5 iMac. Problems with the print queue.

Now there is not double side option; prints Ok with some print jobs and with other the red and green lights flash. Will print no more that two copies.

Etc.

Nothing of value on HP Australia support.

Do I have to reinstall the print driver? Not on the HP site. Say on Apple system install DVD.

I find it a very useful little printer when all I want to do is print prescriptions and letters etc.

Suggestions?

Stuart Breden
PO Box 132
Kalamunda WA 6926