David

Have you tried the foomatic printer drivers? There's one for the HP Laserjet
5MP.
My recent email to wamug explained how I got my HP1220C A3 priner working.
Quoted below...

On 07/04/2010, at 1:19 PM, David Noel wrote:

> Hi Stuart --
>
> -- Yes, there have been many reported problems with HP laser printers
> not working under Snow Leopard. I have an HP Laserjet 5MP printer, and
> in spite of a lot of suggested fixes, I've still not got it working
> with SL. It's on an ethernet network (via a Belkin router), and the
> printer works as normal from an older iMac running Leopard on the
> network.

Cheers
Mike

Mike Murray and Lesley Silvester
TimeTrackers
East Fremantle
Western Australia

Tel 08 9339 8078
Fax 08 9339 0519

British and Australian genealogical and historical research,
education, publishing and film-making

www.timetrackers.com.au