On 3/4/10 8:39 AM, "Pat" <clamsh...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> What is going on with Apple downloads?  Over the last few days I have tried
> many times to download the newest combo update, but always get directed to a
> page that says "We're sorry. We can't find the article you're looking for."
>
> Pat

Hi Pat

May not necessarily be Apple, could be other factors.
You can manually download it from here:-
<http://support.apple.com/downloads/>
Or the direct page which tells you about it
<http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1017>

Which page were you trying to get to, as you didn't mention it, but all the
download link pages mentioned above work fine for me. (Just checked them
all).

Kind Regards
Daniel
---