Hi again Pat,

It seems to be intermittent, if you get the "We're sorry", immediately try the
link again and you will find it works.

Also did you sort out your MailBox problems?

As I have said numerous times on WAMUG List "Do Not Upgrade if anything is
amiss with your system".

As is the case with all updates, if there's anything at all amiss with your
system before the update, the update is likely to expose them.