There must have been a patch recently. I've had two Magic Mice for around a
month. One's linked to my 24" iMac and the other is linked to my unibody
MacBook Pro. The iMac one is used every day for at least a couple of hours,
often for much longer. The MacBook Pro one is used very occasionally. I haven't
had to recharge the batteries yet. The battery level for the iMac one is
currently 56% and the other one is 87%.

I had heard that they eat up batteries, so I'm using Varta 2100mAh rechargeable
batteries, which seem to be lasting pretty well.

Kevin

Kevin Warner
www.kcwarner.com
______________________________
Press CTRL-ALT-DEL now for an IQ test.

Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid users ?

Life would be so much easier if we only had the source code.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and
those who don't.

Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."

The box said 'Required Windows XP or better'. So, I installed LINUX.

I had a fortune cookie the other day and it said: 'Outlook not so good'. I
said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'.

Mac users swear by their Mac... PC users swear at their PC.