Hi Peter,

It's no problem to get a full numeric keyboard (instead of the cut-down
wireless one) - you just specify that when you place your order - of course
this does make it a special order (same as extra RAM or whatever) so you may
not be able to just walk into a retailer and walk out with the computer
(assuming they have it in stock, anyway).

There is no extra charge for this option - since the full wired keyboard
actually has a cheaper RRP than the wirelesss one (they don't rebate you the
difference though!).

What really annoys me is that Apple doesn't offer a wireless version of the
full numeric keyboard - I'm sure that the extra keys can't have that
devastating an effect on the battery life!

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton