I am amused to see my computer wants an update for Itunes this morning.

On 25/04/2010, at 6:20 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hey Reg,

Cloe would feel proud to have your little puppy named after her ;-)
And Cloe is so much smarter than I, Cloe knows when to quit, when to say NO and go for a walk or get some sleep, or some food.

It is now 1hr 16 mins past her dinner time, and boy is she giving me 'The Look' … so I'm out of here, I can only survive 'The Look' for so long, then it's action!