Hi all

We've had six macs between us now, 3 still current, and not one has ever done what we asked as regards sleep. They don't sleep when they should, doze off when they shouldn't, refuse to wake.... My G5 is usually ok after a restart for a few days, sleeping after 15 mins, then it forgets and stays awake the whole time. Then a few minutes ago (the last straw that made me write this) I was typing and it went to sleep - no sign of the screen sleeping first as per settings.

Not a huge deal but it would be nice if things just worked - any experiences?

beat regards
alastair