On 19/05/2010, at 2:17 PM, j...@iinet.net.au wrote:

> Ronni,
>
> Sorry to bother you but you recomend that I format my 500GB passport HD with
> MAcdrive software which I have done.Formatted to HFS+. Works ok at home but
> at work
> the PC wont mount the drive Initiates the wizard. Any siggestions
>
> john

Hi John,

I've replied to WAMUG as 'Off List' is reserved for my clients.
Also someone else who uses or has used MacDrive might be able to help you.

What version of MacDrive have you installed on your PC?
Did you restart WindowsXP PC after installing MacDrive?
Can you see the drive in Disk Management?
Right-click on My Computer and select Manage. From the Computer Management
screen, select Disk Management. In this window you should see all of your
connected physical drives, their format, if they are healthy, and the drive
letter.

<http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/find-your-missing-usb-drive-on-windows-xp/>

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 4GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm