Hi ,

Thing are going from bad to worse. Can now only read the hard drive on my PC
with
Macdrive 8 installed. PB G3 no longer recognises the HD and wants to reformat
the
drive. Have used the tools from Macdrive and it says that their are no problems.

Any body got any suggestions, bearing in mind that all I wanted was an external
device that would work similiar to USB stick but larger capacity that would
plug in
to PC and MAC

john

On Wed May 19 16:48 , Ronda Brown <ro...@mac.com> sent:

>Hi John,
>
>I would imagine that you need to install MacDrive on the PC at work, otherwise
>the
PC won't be able to read & write to the Drive.