look for  home (username) / library / mail
there are the mail boxes
after moving/copying you should do a rebuilt (mailbox / rebuilt) to make sure the emails appear on screen you can force a rebuilt in removing the library / mail / Envelope Index file which is the content list of your mail just be aware it can be a multi gigabyte operation & you may have to copy the mail downloads folder aswell
cheers    James