Thanks to everyone that helped with advice re my 2 G5 towers. Unfortunately the problem still exists, so I will put that on the back burner for a while.

A new query though.

Can I use Apple Script to re label loads of JPEG images? We are setting up our new on-line stock library and I need to be able to use alpha-numeric codes on thousands of pix, such as SUB0001.jpg to SUB0066.jpg, or PEOP0001.jpg to PEOP0200.jpg for example.
Beta site: <www.eyeinthesky.com.au/website>

So if anyone has experience with Apple Scripting I would love to hear from you, as I have never used it before.

Thanks
Jon

'R' Celebrating the Robinson Helicopter
A new coffee-table book from Eye in the Sky Productions.
Photographed by leading aviation photographer Jon Davison.
Due for release late 2008
Based in Western Australia
M: 0403 235938
E: j...@eyeinthesky.com.au