G'day Ronni.

I've just had a look at the archives. I didn't even know that ability existed -
obviously I've never scrolled down that far. I agree with you in that it should
not be there unless we want it or not at all.

I can't offer any helpful solution but I'll bring it up at the committee
meeting next week anyway.

(I just tested an archive of mine and pressed the reply button and all my email
addresses came up including my 'secret' one. I'm assuming it was only because I
opened it on my iMac and it just added the extra addresses from Address Book
in. What a helpful little iMac it is!!)

Pete Smith

iMac 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
750GB Hdrive (mostly full with TV shows!); OS X 10.6.3