Morning All,

Not sure if this will solve issue, but I have noticed some strange behaviour
with print queues recently.
This happens when a job for some unknown reason does not print or sits in Que.
Waiting, why??? (printer off, connection not available, out of ink/toner??)

First point of call for all printing problems is the CUPS Administrative page
via browser through localhost:631 directly from machine attempting printing.
Click on Administration tab then printers which will list all printers - status
column will show actual error.
Most times just deleting actual print job solves issue, done from Jobs Tab,
make sure go back to Administration page.
Then, Jobs - Manage Jobs button this will produce a list of jobs waiting,
cancel job and try again to print from printer.

Password if asks for, being an administrator of your machine.

Cheers!
`RobD...