On 20/07/2010, at 12:46 PM, Chris Burton wrote:

> Hi Way muggers
>
> What a nice day today! The sun, it shines brightly down here without clouds!
>
> About a week ago, the little signature pull down menu containing my signature
> details showed 'None'
>
> I checked in the preferences panel and it still contains my signatures
> however the 'Choose a signature' shows 'None' and is ghosted out, so I cant
> actually select the one I want!? Any ideas on this?
>
> I have run disk utility to repair permissions, and restarted with the Pram
> keys down 4 times. Still no change.
>
> I am running Mail in Leopard 10.5.8 on MBPro 2.2ghz Intel dual with 3gb ram.
>
> Not sure what to do next.
>

> Best regards to all
>
> Chris
>
> no signature!

Hi Chris,

After you have created your signatures in Mail by: Choose Mail > Preferences,
and then click Signatures. You need to add the signatures to your Accounts.

Click All Signatures, select a signature in the middle column, and then drag it
onto an account in the left column.

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 4GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm

OS X 10.6.3 Snow Leopard