Chris

Christopher L.K. Burton
Director
Western Whale Research
PO Box 1076
Dunsborough WA 6281
Mobile: 0419 199 120
Email: c...@it.net.au

On 20/07/2010, at 2:08 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi Chris,

In Mail > Preferences > Signature … select "Place Signature above quoted text". Then when you reply to an email your signature will appear as mine d here.

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 4GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm

OS X 10.6.3 Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)