Hi all,
I am new to the list, not new to Macs, been using for 23 years. But I just got
a new MacBook Pro. Every time I get a new computer I always feel I am not
getting the most out of it because it takes time to "play" with it for hours
and hours to find out what it does better than the last one I had. So I just
kind of carry on doing what I previously did and every now and then pick up a
trick or two.
Does anyone know if there are monthly meetings being held anymore? Or anything
else that would inspire to get to learning more about my marvellous machine?
I already use it for my work a lot aas I am in the music industry but I am sure
there are more amazing things on here that I don't know about and would like to
hang out with the geeks I guess!

Thanks,
Laura