Hi Glenn, I had a different problem with Macspeech in that I ended up with lots
of profiles. This happens when the profile is stored inside a dropbox folder or
similar. Not sure if this is your issue - however I found the macspeech people
responsive when I lodged the issue with them. I'm using the plantronics headset
that came with the unit.
Best regards

Justin Davies
m...@justindavies.com.au