On 24/07/2010, at 7:33 PM, Stuart Breden wrote:

> Stuart Breden
> PO Box 132
> Kalamunda WA 6926
> Ph: (08) 9257 1577
> Mbl: 0417 053 266

Hi Stuart,

Again I ask … What is your question?
I replied to your original post on 23/07/2010

> Hi Stuart,
>
> What is your question?
>
> If you want to know how to create and work with events in iCal.
> 1. Open iCal
> 2. Go to 'Help' > iCal Help
> 3. click on 'Creating and working with events'
>
> Cheers,
> Ronni
>
> 17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
> 2.66GHz / 4GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm
>
> OS X 10.6.3 Snow Leopard
> Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)
>

> On 22/07/2010, at 10:13 PM, Stuart Breden wrote:
>

>> Stuart Breden
>> PO Box 132
>> Kalamunda WA 6926
>> Ph: (08) 9257 1577
>> Mbl: 0417 053 266

Do you wish to know How to Invite People to An Event?
If so, you could find out by using iCal Help as I mentioned previously. You
would find this information below:

To invite people to an event:

1.Make sure you’ve created a card for yourself in Address Book (in your
Applications folder).

To create your own card, open Address Book and click the Add (+) button below
the Name column. Then enter your information (be sure to include all of your
email addresses) and choose Card > Make This My Card. (For more information,
open Address Book and choose Help > Address Book Help.)

2. Double-click the event you want to invite people to. If necessary, click
Edit to open the event editor.

3. To add the first person, click Add Invitees and type the email address for
the person you want to invite.

If someone has already been invited to the event, click to the right of the
name, and then type the email address for the person you want to invite.

If you’re inviting someone whose contact information is stored in your Mac OS X
Address Book, start typing their name, iCal completes the email address for
you. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to choose the name and address you
want, and then press Return to select it.

4. To invite more than one person, press the Return key (or type a comma) after
each address, and then type the next one.

If your contacts are stored in Address Book, you can also use the Address panel
in iCal to quickly add invitees to your event.

5. To remove an address from the invitees list, click the arrow next to the
name, and choose Remove Invitee (this doesn’t remove the person from your
Address Book).

6. When you’re ready to invite these guests to your event, click the Send
button at the bottom of the event editor.

By default, guests receive the event invitation in an email message and in
their iCal Notifications box if they use iCal (invitees can change this setting
in iCal preferences).
 If you make any changes to the event, be sure to click the Send button again.

As guests respond to your invitation through iCal, messages from them appear in
your iCal Notifications box.
To view their responses, click the Notifications button in the lower-left
corner of the iCal window (looks like an envelope).

For more information about creating address cards in Address Book, open Address