Have just skimmed this quickly as I am about to start with a client....can
WAMUGS get insurance or not?? Too expensive?
Have you looked into hiring the Shenton Park Community Hall?
I am totally new to this list so forgive my possible stupid questions....
What sort of room do you need with what equipment?
As I have never been to a meet and was hoping to come along I don't know what
you do. Does everyone bring their own laptops?
Laura