Ha! Peter beat me to it,  :-)

But this is what I was going to say:

On the contrary, this is what the fine print on that very sameTelstra page says:

"Bonus data allowance applies for the full term of the customer's eligible
contract plan."

So the only thing that finishes on Nov 1 is the ability to sign-up "unless
extended by Telstra".

So, as long as you sign up before Nov 1, you get to stay on the larger data
plan till the end of your 2 year contract.

Sweet.

-Mart

Martin Hill
mailto:mart_h...@mac.com