macfixit.com.au    parts
ifixit.com   manuals & parts
James

On 19/08/2010, at 12:00, KEVIN Lock wrote:

I have been given a MacBook for my ongoing giveaway project. It has had a very hard life and one of the main problems is that the screen hinges are cracked and the bushes are missing. The screen works well but doesn't allow it to close properly or remain upright when in use. Also doesn't have a battery or powerpack.

Any ideas on a fix for a sad but working MacBook?

regards

Kev

SAD Technic
Video Productions, Electronic repairs
U3 / 6 Chalkley Pl
Bayswater WA 6053
+618 9370 5307,+618 6262 5707, 0414 421 132
http://www.iinet.net.au/~saddas
skype: barleeway
over 40 years in electronics