Hi,

Thanks for the feedback Susan.

I'm surprised there isn't more coverage about this - the Whirlpool comment
(not even the subject of the thread) was the only thing my Googling threw
up.

Maybe not that many Aussies use Mastercard - or maybe they just buy their
MobileMe from the Applestore or when they get their computers.

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton