Thanks for that advice Peter. I use FM 10 with great success - do you recommend the upgrade to 11?

Bill
On 26/08/2010, at 8:20 AM, Peter Hinchliffe wrote:

If you are a user of Filemaker Pro and have not upgraded for a while, you should be aware that as from 23 September 2010, Filemaker is discontinuing both support and upgrade rights for versions 8.0 and 8.5 of FileMaker Pro, Pro Advanced and Server 8. Until that date, the cost of upgrading to Filemaker 11 is about 60% of the new purchase price. After September 23 there will be no upgrade path from versions previous to 9.0. You will have to pay full price to upgrade from these versions.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948