I'm scouring the web for clues, mostly which involve wireless security
suggestions, but has anyone resolved problems connecting Wii wirelessly to Time
Capsule?

Up until recently my wireless home network has been pumped out by a Linksys
WAG160N modem. However the wireless ability of the Linksys seems to have died,
so to get round that I've plugged in a Time Capsule (latest firmware 7.4.2) to
the Linksys to get my wireless result.

Apart from a decrease in performance generally, Wii keeps disconnecting from
other players when using the WFC facility within Wii game Mario Kart. A
connection is established with WFC, but then at some point during the game,
disconnection.

I then realised that these problems started about the same time that I started
using Time Capsule for wireless.

With all the internet chat about wireless security being an issue, I've removed
all wireless security, maintaining only a closed network which I presume will
make no difference. Doesn't seem to have made a difference, despite having
cleared existing wireless settings from the Wii and resetting.

Suggestions appreciated.

Cheers, Steven