Hi All --

-- I've recently bought a 13" MacBook to take on my travels. I've
copied all the files on my iMac (Intel) over to the MacBook, using
Migration Assistant, so the two computers are currently almost
identical (though iMac is 10.6.4, MacBook is 10.6.3).

-- I'd like to rename the MacBook computer and hard drive as
'MacBook', but I have disquieting buried memories of this having
caused troubles for others. Can I just do the renaming as for any
other device, or are there hidden dangers? TIA.

David Noel
2010 Sep 3