I recently installed a "downgrade" called Windows XP Service Pack 2 on my iMac OS 10.5.8 using Boot Camp. I have installed Office on the Windows partition and that works fine.

Windows can't find my Brother printer connected with Ethernet through a 4 port router even though the Mac and another PC on the home network can. Nor can I access the Internet. I have just spoken to the ISP who think that Windows can't find the network card or the drivers.

Where do I find them and how do I get them onto Windows?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Peter Bull
pb...@bbnet.com.au