Hi Steven

Thank you. Yes you are no doubt correct in suggesting I delete some widgets.
First to go will be the weather widget which does indeed take a long time to
load.

How do I find the Unit Converter to use with Calculator? I tried searching with
Spotlight but all that comes up is today's emails to the List.

Regards
Laura