To further clarify: The Matias website <http://www.matias.ca/tactilepro/> shows
the model with the two USB ports. However, in the upper right quadrant of that
page, there is a link that states "The Tactile Pro has been replaced by the
newTactile Pro 3". This takes you to the page showing the three-port unit.

My unit is stamped FK302. IMO it leaves the latest Apple keyboard for dead.

Vlad